- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz each) Sugar Free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3-4 Splenda packets
- 1 oz each rum extract
- 1 oz each vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 quarts fat free half-and-half
- 2 cups Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- Whisk together Egg Beaters, pudding mix, sugar, extract and nutmeg with whisk in large bowl until sugar is dissolved and mixture is blended.
- Add half-and-half gradually while stirring constantly. Gently stir in Reddi-wip until blended well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled. Stir just before serving. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
|Total:||Cal: 2097 (yikes!)||carbs: 268||fat: 3||protein: 112||fiber: 3||Sugar: 170|
|Per Serving:||Cal: 95 (phew! that’s better.)||carbs: 12||fat: 0||protein: 5||fiber: 0||Sugar: 8|
- 1 packet of Medifast French Vanilla Shake
- Davinci Sugar Free Eggnog syrup – to taste
- dash of nutmeg
Blend packet with water (following directions on packet) and some ice.
If you’d like a thicker eggnog, use a 1/2 packet of Medifast Vanilla pudding and 1/2 packet of French Vanilla pudding.
If you want to be bad, add a little clear rum. If you want to be good, ignore that last sentence.
Supposedly clear rum is carb-free – but since I cannot find any info to back that up, I won’t lead you to believe that it is. Rum is made from sugar so common sense tells us that it should have carbs. Can anyone tell me the real deal?
I hope everyone enjoys their treats responsibly this holiday season.
Happy holidays everyone!
And this is for my mom, Edna: