In the past few weeks, I’ve been insanely busy. I’ve worked so much overtime in the past few weeks that when I opened my paycheck this week, I thought I had won the PowerBall. I’ve been staying so late at work that I’ve had little time to spare at home for all of my little side projects. The ‘Blonde Tornado’ (aka Izzy) demands my attention – and honestly, that is where I want my attention to be.
But this left me with a dilemma. I needed to work on projects that required internet access but were too involved to be conducted on my iPhone. This is the dilemma of a working mom. Stealing time here and there without stealing it from the most important people – your family. That’s when I started using a NetZero Hotspot.
As a family, we enjoy taking fun road trips. But this is a lot of seat time in the car. For me, that equals time I could be working on all those projects that I left at home. Now that I have a NetZero Hotspot, I can take my work everywhere! Everything from blogging, uploading photos, and paying our bills, I can do it where ever I’d like thanks to this super fast hotspot service. The best part is that this thing is tiny! It is even smaller than my iPhone!
NetZero HotSpot Features:
- NetZero 4G Mobile Broadband gives you a fast, secure connection, and it is currently available in 80 cities.
- The NetZero 4G Hotspot supports up to 8 simultaneous Wi-Fi enabled devices within 150 feet.
- The NetZero 4G Hotspot is private and protected. You can always feel secure while using it.
- Customers can choose between two data plans to fit your budget.
- There are no activation fees, no contracts, no commitments and no overage charges. And in keeping with the tradition of ‘zero’ in NetZero, there is even a free service.
Here’s your chance to win a NetZero Hotspot and three months of free service!
NetZero has offered one lucky Turnip Farmer reader a NetZero Hotspot plus three months of platinum service ($49.95 per month). The winner must live in the U.S. This is a $300 value.