“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and GoodNites, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BetterNights.”
Do you know what happened last week? It was very traumatic. I can barely speak of it a week later.
Our baby turned five.
Here are some tips for encouraging nighttime dryness:
- Daytime dryness should be established first. Check!
- No trainers for naps and waking hours. Check!
- Encouraging lots of liquids in the daytime hours but limit them closer to bedtime. In addition, keep the evening quantities small and limit them to water or milk.
- Tinkle is so nice, we do it twice! Hit the potty 30 minutes before bed and have them try again just before lights out.
- Remind your little fire hydrant that anytime they wake in the night, they should try to go to the potty.
- Lastly, no trainers! Eeek! But this is where the fantastic GoodNites Bed Mats and GoodNites Bedtime Underwear come in.
If you aren’t quite ready to go trainer-free, use the GoodNites Bedtime Underwear. They are super-thin and feel a lot like real undies.I am loving the GoodNites Bed Mats for a few reasons. One: they are not noisy! No crunchy noises as Izzy rolls around at night. They also breathe! No sweaty Betties up in this bedroom!But my favorite feature on the GoodNites Bed Mats is the sticky backing that will hold the sheet in place as she performs her aforementioned nightly acrobatics.